7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 28.12.2018
The General Managers/CAOs,
All Zonal Railways & Production Units.
Sub:- Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations.
Some of the Zonal Railways have raised the issue that leave salary is not being paid to the running staff on the revised pay in the 7th CPC pay structure, GS/AIRF and GS/NFIR have also made various references to the Railway Board in this regard. NFIR has also raised the issue in the forum of PNM as Item No. 47/2018.
2. The issue has been examined in Board’s office and it is clarified that as per Rule 1412(III) of IREC Vol. II and Rule 924(i)(k) of IREM-I, Pay Element (presently 30% until further orders) will be reckoned for calculation of Leave Salary of Running Staff on the revised basic pay in the 7th CPC pay structure.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Railway Board.
Joint Director, Estt. (P&A)
Related to Your Search:
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- Clarification by Railway Board: Reckoning of 30% pay element for the purpose of payment towards leave encashment upto 10 days to running staff
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Pay element relating to Running Staff after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- DA @ 2% shall be admissible to Running staff on the Basic pay plus Running allowances drawn w.e.f 1st July, 2016.
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- Payment of leave salary to Running Staff in 7th CPC