Departed Senior Retired Officers – We frequently hear about the passing of numerous Senior Retired Officers from the department around the country. These department’s Senior Retired Officers have spent their lives serving the department and the country.
Office of the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Hyderabad,
10th Floor, Income Tax Towers, A C Guards, Hyderabad – 500 004.
Tel. No. 040 – 23425474, 23241427 Fax: 040 23240403
E No. Pr.CCIT/Circulation/2021-22
The Chief Commissioner of Income Tax(ReFAC), Vijayawada,
The Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Hyderabad,
The Director General of Income Tax(Inv), Hyderabad,
The Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (ReFAC), Visakhapatnam,
Sub: Paying respect to the departed Senior Officers of the department – reg.
Ref: Letter received from Pr.DGIT(HRD), New Delhi dated 03.09.2021.
In relation to the captioned subject, 1 am directed to forward herewith the above referred letter of Pr.DGIT(HRD), New Delhi, for your information and necessary action.
I am further directed to communicate that, in recognition of the lifetime contribution of the departed Officer, the office of the Pr.CCIT/CCsIT posted in the home station of the departed officer may place a wreath alongwith a message during the condolence meeting for the officer, as a mark of respect and to pay tribute to the departed soul, on behalf of the entire Income Tax fraternity.
(B. SRINIVASA RAO)
Joint Commissioner of Income Tax(OSD),
O/o.Pr.CCIT, AP&TS, Hyd.
Encl: As above.
PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR GENERAL
OF INCOME TAX (HRD) NEW DELHI
No. 114, 2nd Floor, Jawahar Lal Nehra Stadium
Pragati Vihar, New Delhi -110001
Sub: Paying respect to the departed Senior Retired Officers of the department- reg.
Very often, we come across the news of the demise of several Senior Retired Officers of the department across the country. These Senior Retired Officers of the department have dedicated their lifetime to the service to the department & the nation. They have also left memories and indelible imprints upon the Income Tax Family. It is felt that as service members, the Income tax Fraternity should show its support to the bereaved family in their hour of grief.
Hence, it is desired that in recognition of the lifetime contribution of the departed Officer, the office of the Pr.CCIT/ CCsIT posted in the home station of the departed officer, may place a wreath alongwith a message during the condolence meeting for the officer, as a mark of respect and to pay tribute to the departed sow, on behalf of the entire Income Tax fraternity. It is desired that the Income Tax fraternity stands together in these unprecedented times as one family to help tide over the loss while keeping the legacy of the departed Officer intact.
Related to Your Search:
- CAT suspends promotion of 148 Income Tax inspectors
- IT (Income Tax) Department decided to provide Additional posts in various grades – CBDT Notification
- IT Cadre Restructuring – Distribution of Posts in IRS Cadre
- Income Tax Officers are not too happy with new promotion rule
- Government reiterates that information contained in a valid declaration under the Income Declaration Scheme, 2016 is confidential and shall not be shared with any authority.
- Family Identity Cards to rFamily Identity Cards to retiring / retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Orderetiring/retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Order
- Change of Closed Holiday on the eve of “Dussehra” to all Central Government offices in Telangana state
- Dress Code prescribed for Income Tax Employees
- DoP – Empanelment of retired officers as the Inquiry officers for conducting Departmental Inquiries