OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS
10-A, S. K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001
No. Pay/ Tech-1/ 01(6th CPC)
Subject: Entry pay of Direct Recruits in Defence Service appointed on or after 01/01/2006 and pay fixation in case of persons other than direct recruits.
A copy of HQrs Office letter No-Army/ BR/3500/MPS/ PAO-ROs Conf/03 AHQ/Vol-I/E-1561, dated-06/04/2021 along with MoD DMA, D(Pay/Services) OM No-1(11)/2018/ D/Pay/Service, dated- 25/03/2021 and MoF DoE OM dated- 28/09/2018 on the above subject received under CGDA, Delhi Cantt. No. CGDA/ Navy/02/P&A / 2021/Vol-l, dated 08/04/2021 is forwarded herewith for information, guidance, and compliance to all concerned, please.
DC of A(Fys) has Seen
Enclosure: As above
Controller General Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt. 110010
Army/ BR/3500/MPS/ PAO- ROsConf/ O3AHQ/ Vol-1/E-1561
Subject:- Entry pay of Direct Recruits in Defence Services appointed on or after 01.01.2006 and pay fixation in the case of persons other than such direct recruits.
Copy of the MoD, DMA, D (Pay/Services) ID No. 1(11)/2018/D/ Pay/Services) dated 25.03.2021 on the subject is forwarded herewith for information and for further necessary action, please.
(Accounts Officer Army)
No. 1(11)/2018/D (Pay/Services)
Ministry of Defence
Department of Military Affairs
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated 25 March 2021
Subject: Entry pay of Direct Recruits in Defence Services appointed on or after 1.1.2006 and pay fixation in the case of persons other than such direct recruits.
The undersigned is directed to invite attention to Special Army Instructions 2008, Special Navy Instructions 2008 and Special Air Force Instructions 2008.
- Enclosed herewith is the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM No. 8-23/2017-E.IIIA dated 28.09.2018 and to say that the provisions contained therein of the said letter, will mutatis-mutandis be applicable to the Defence Services in respect of the following trades and ranks where an element of direct recruitment exists, provided all the conditions and stipulations laid down therein are strictly fulfilled:
|1.||Indian Army||a. Education Instructors, Sportsman & Surveyor Automated Cartographer||Hav|
|b. Religious Teacher & Catering JCO||Nb Sub|
|2.||Indian Navy||a. Direct Entry Artificers from Diploma Holders (DEDH)||Artificers|
|b. Sportsman||Acting Petty Officer (Ag. PO)|
|3.||Indian Air Force||a. Education Instructor||Sgt|
|4.||All Services||a. All trades||Sepoy|
- In (AF, Educator Instructor is the only trade where Recruitment Rules provides for Direct Recruitment in the rank of Sgt. Hence, Direct Entry Pay would be admissible only to Sgts of Education Instructor trades As an illustration, if a Col acquires sufficient qualification and re-musters to Education Instructor and thereafter. he is promoted to the rank of Sgt on or after 1.1.2006 and on promotion it the pay is fixed at a rate less than the pay of the Direct Entry of an Education instructor Sgt, his pay would be stepped up to the Direct Entry Pay from the date of promotion on or after 1.1.2006.
- These instructions will be applicable with effect from 01.01.2006.
- This issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their Dy. No. 58/AG/PD/2021 dated 25.3.2021 of R.F. No: 2(2)/202C-AG/PD.
Related to Your Search:
- Entry Pay for Direct Recruits Appointed on or after 1.1.2006
- Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – Entry pay for direct recruits appointed on or after 1.1.2006 and pay fixation in the case of persons other than such direct recruits
- Entry Pay to DR Appointed on or after 1.1.2006 and pay fixation in the case of persons other than such direct recruits
- Determination of Seniority of Direct Recruits
- KV School: Stepping up of pay of the promotee senior with direct recruited junior appointed on or after 01.01.2006.
- Dopt orders on inter se seniority of direct recruits and promotees
- MACP – Benefit of pay fixation available at the time of regular promotion
- Fixation of pay of Ex-servicemen Re-employed on the Railways
- Guidelines for fixation of pay of candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings etc., recommended for appointment by the Commission by method of recruitment by selection