Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary – Confederation
MEETING WITH CABINET SECRETARY
Empowered Committee of Secretaries headed by Cabinet Secretary has held first round of discussion with JCM National Council Standing Committee members on strike Charter of demands on 1st March 2016. Staff Side explained the justification of each and every demand and conveyed the large scale resentment among the Central Government Employees to the Cabinet Secretary . Cabinet Secretary has not made any commitment on any demand. He informed that this is only a preliminary interaction with the Staff Side.
Com. M. Raghavaiyya Leader Staff Side, Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra Secretary Staff Side and other Standing Committee members attended.
Confederation was represented by Coms. KKN Kutty , M. Krishnan & M.S. Raja .
Meeting commenced at 0645 P.M. & ended at 0845 P.M.
Secretary General Confederation.
Related to Your Search:
- Preliminary Staff Side meeting of the Standing Committee members will be held on 1.3.2016
- Meeting with Senior Officers Committee – Confederation
- 7th Pay commission Allowances meeting postponed to 25th October 2016
- Brief of the second meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today under the chairmanship of Secretary, Finance(Expenditure), Government of India
- Meeting of Empowered Committee with NC JCM on 1.3.2016
- Allowance Committee meeting postponed to 25.10.2016
- 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor: Confederation writes to NJCA
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC Pension Calculation: Option-1 recommended by 7th CPC is rejected