CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT GAZETTED OFFICERS’ ORGANISATIONS
The Cabinet Secretary
Govt. of India,
Sub: Organizing Mass Dharna by the constituent members of (CCGGOO) in solidarity with the two days Strike called by CCGE&W – intimation reg.
Your kind attention Is drawn to the two days’ strike call given by the Confederation of Central Government Employee and Workers (CCGE&W) on 08th &. 09th January, 2018 In support of 10 paints Charter of Demands. The Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers’ Organisations (CCGGOO), the apex body (or all Central Government Gazettld Officers’ service associations, endorses all the demands included in the Character for the overall benefit of the Gazetted Officers of Central Government, Central Government employees, the entire working class of the country and the fellow countrymen as a whole.
To convey the full solidarity with the striking Central Government employees, it has been decided that all constituent service associations of CCGGOO In different Central Government Departments will organize ‘Mass Dharna‘ on both the strike days across the country.
We would also like to take this opportunity to appeal to the Government of India through your good office to consider the justified demands of CCCE&W positively.
Related to Your Search:
- An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands
- The Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- NJCA will meet on 8th February 2016 to decide the date of commencement of indefinite strike – Confederation
- Setting up of Anomaly Committee to settle the Anomalies arising out of the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- CONFEDERATION OF CG EMPLOYEES CONDUCTED MASS DHARNA AT JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI ON 24.2.2014
- DA Merger, 7th CPC & other issues Confederation’s two day’s Strike Call on 12th & 13th February, 2014
- Merger of 100% DA w.e.f. 1.1.2014 and Merger of 50% DA w.e.f. 1.1.2011 demanded by Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers’ Organisation
- Confederation News – Strike notice served to the Cabinet Secretary on 21.1.2014