Observance of Demands Week – 24th to 27th May 2017 on pending demands of Central Governments Employees
No. II/95/Part X
The General Secretaries of Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Observance of Demands Week – 24th to 27th May 2017 on pending demands of Central Governments Employees-reg.
The Central Government Employees Confederation (CGEC) has given a call to all Central Government Employees as well INTUC affiliated Unions to observe Demands Week from 24th to 27th May 2017 by launching demonstrations and rallies against anti-worker policies of the Central Government and Government’s failure to implement its assurances on revision of minimum wage and multiplying factor.
The affiliates of NFIR must have downloaded the message of Mr. N.S. Pillai, General Secretary, CGEC relating to programme of action.
The affiliates are therefore advised to organize Lunch Hour demonstrations and protest meetings during the week and send Memorandum on issues to the Prime Minister, Finance Minister etc. Press Conferences and Media briefings and Government’s betrayal on its commitments should be highlighted.
Copy of the report on protest actions during the observance of Demands Week may be sent to the Federation’s Office promptly.
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Observance of Protest Week from 12th to 16th December 2016 by NFIR’s affiliates
- Resolution No. NJCA/2018 dated 18/08/2018 against Government’s Failure to fulfill its assurances
- NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS
- All India Demands Day on 13.10.2015 – AIRF
- Protest Demonstrations Against the Decision on Allowances – NFAEE
- Ex-gratia payment to the families of Railway employees who caught Covid-19 infection in the course of performing duties, hospitalized and unfortunately passed away
- AIRF to observe December 05, 2014 as National Protest Day against anti working class policies of Government.
- Massive Dharna Warning Week from 16 to 19 September, 2019 AIRF
- Central Government Employees Federations to observe Protest Day on 5th December