All Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ officers shall submit Annual Immovable Property Returns in respect of each calendar year by 31 January of next year, Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
OFFICE OF CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR MARG, PALAM, DELHI CANTT. – 110010
All PCsDA/PCA (Fy)/ CsDA/PIFAs/IFAs/ AN-4 Section (local)
(Through CGDA website)
Subject: Non receipt of IPR (Immovable Property Return) for the year 2019
In terms of Rule 18(1) (ii) of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 “Every Government servant belongings to any service or holding any post included in Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ shall submit an annual return in such form as may be prescribed by the Government in this regard giving full particulars regarding the immovable property inherited by him or owned or acquired by him or held by him on lease or mortgage either in his own name or in the name of any member of his family or in the name of any other person.”
Further, in terms of Government of India’s decision 23, Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, Annual Immovable Property Returns are required to be submitted by all Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ officers in respect of every calendar year by 31st January of the next year.
However, it has been observed that IPR for the year 2019 in respect of many SAOs/ AOs is still awaited from controller’s office.
It is requested to forward the same to HQrs Office at the earliest. If already forwarded, the same may be ignored.
Accounts Officer (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- Government servant to submit a statement of movable or immovable property – Dopt Orders on 5.1.2016
- CCS (Conduct) Rules – Filing of annual Immovable Property Returns – Dopt Orders 2015
- Immovable Property Return (IPR) filing for the year 2019 – Instructions to IAS officers
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- Intimations/ permissions under Rule 18 (2) of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964 and scrutiny of Annual Immovable Property Returns (AIPR) of all Group ‘A’ officers of Department of Posts
- Filing of Immoveable Property Returns under Rule 16(2) of AIS(Conduct) Rules, 1968
- DoPT – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2021 by the CSS Officers
- Latest DoPT Order 2019 – Submission of Immovable Property Return IPR for the year 2019 by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services
- Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 – Submission of Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by the Public Servant for each year – Regarding