Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to PBORs
Ministry of Defence
Subject: Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the year 2016-17.
A copy of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 7/4/2014/E III (A) dated 19th September, 2017 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action in so far as Armed Forces personnel are concerned.
2. It is hereby clarified that Personnel Below Officer Ranks (PBORs) of the Armed Forces including JCOs in the Army and Officers ofthe equivalent rank in the Navy and Air Force will be eligible for the ad-hoc bonus for the year 2016-17 in terms of the Ministry of Finance OM referred to in para 1 above subject to the availability of requisite funds in the sanctioned budget provisions of Defence Services for the current financial year.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their Dy. N0-443/AG/PD/2017 dated 28.9.2017.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Defence Bonus 2019 – PBORs of the Army, Navy and Air Force eligible for the ad-hoc bonus for the year 2018-19
- Department of Military Affairs – Grant of Non Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the year 2019 -20
- Bonus for Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces for 2018-2019
- Central Government Employees Likely To Get 30-Day Bonus in Festive Season
- Central Government Announced BONUS to its Non-Gazetted Employees
- 78 days Bonus for non-gazetted Railway employees – Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus 2019-20
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus and non-Productivity Linked Bonus for Central Government employees 2019-2020 – PIB
- Railway Bonus Order: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) to all non-gazetted Railway employees for the Financial Year 2017-18
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2016-2017