Non-issue of Pension slip by banks – CPAO OM May, 2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
CPAO/1T&Tech/Bank Performance/37 (Vol III)/2018-19/23
Subiect :- Non-issue of Pension slip by banks.
Attention is invited to para 4.6.6 of CPPC Guidelines issued by CPAO whereby it has been mentioned that “The Home Branch will meet all information needs of the pensioner using the CPPC system. The CPPC software will display on the computer screen, options and view of the details of calculation of pension and its breakup of the pension paid to the pensioner/ family pensioner. The Home Branch will act as intermediary between the pensioner & CPPC and, besides providing accounts statement, provide to the pensioners the TDS, pension slip, the Due and Drawn Statement in respect of each arrear and the Annual Income Statement”.
In view of the above, Heads of CPPCs and Heads of Government Business Divisions of all the authorized banks are requested to strictly adhere to the above mentioned provision of para 4.6.6 of the CPPC guidelines.
This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pensions)
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
Related to Your Search:
- CPAO Order: Intimation of recovery of excess/over payment made to pensioners
- Providing breakup of pension and arrear payments & recoveries to pensioners
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Disposal of PPO – death of the pensioner with no claimant authorized for family pension in the same PPO
- CPAO: Timely commencement of family pension in favour of spouse by banks in the event of death of the pensioners
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Amendment in para 15 and para 16 of “Scheme for payment of pensions to Central Govt. Civil Pensioners by Authorised Bank”.
- Review of updated guidelines of Grievance Mechanism in CPPC, issued by CPAO
- Acceptance of Digital Life Certificate based on Aadhaar Biometric Authentication as a valid life certificate
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks