Non-Grant of Revised Pension (7th CPC) to Pre-2016 Retirees
National Federation of India Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
The Secretary (E),
Non-grant of revised pension 7th CPC to pre-2016 retirees – reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No. II/35/20l8 dated 08/09/2018
In view of difficulties faced for revision of pension (w.e.f. 01/01/2016 -7th CPC) of retired Running Staff consequent upon non-reckoning of 55% add on pay element to retired Running Staff, 30% add on pay element for retired Loco inspectors (pre-2016) and non-reckoning of ‘Charge Allowance‘ granted to JA Grade Officers (worked on adhoc basis and retired) which is counted as pay for all purposes as per extant instructions, NFIR vide its letter dated 08/09/2018 requested the Railway Board to make adequate provisions in the ARPAN software to enable the zonal Railways tb redress the grievances of retired staff.
Along with its communication dated 08/09/2018, Federation also enclosed copies of Western Railway and Sourh Central Railway’s letters dated 06/07/2018 & 10/08/2018 wherein specific difficulties/problems faced by the zonal Railways were highlighted’ Federation feels disappointed that though a period of more than two months passed, neither.rectification in the software ARPAN has bleen don. no, Federation apprised of steps taken to mitigate problem.
While enclosing copy of Federation’s letter dated 08/0912018 (together with enclosures), NFIR once again requested Railway Board to kindly intervene to see that rectification in the software is ensured soon. Federation may please be apprised of the action taken in the matter.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Non-payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- Reckoning of pay element for fixation of pay of running staff in stationary posts in Group B
- Clarification by Railway Board: Reckoning of 30% pay element for the purpose of payment towards leave encashment upto 10 days to running staff