Forwarding of one-way own request transfer applications to other Divisions/Railways
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 20.09.2019
The General Manager(P)s,
All Zonal Railways and Production Units.
(As per Standard list)
Sub : Forwarding of one-way own request transfer applications to other Divisions/Railways.
It has come to the notice of Board that a large number of inter-Railway/ inter-Division one-way transfer requests are being forwarded by some of the Zonal Railways for NOCs without assessing the feasibility of relieving such staff on receipt of NOC.
This causes unnecessary building up of expectations regarding their imminent sparing among such employees puts avoidable pressure on the Railway administration.
2. Considering the above, Railways may ensure that henceforth only such Inter-Railway transfers requests be forwarded where there is reasonable possibility of relief in case of acceptance by the railway to which transfer is sought.
While doing so, various factors like number of staff likely to be inducted in the cadre by way of departmental promotions/Inter-Divisional/Inter-Railway Transfer from other Railways/Divisions and through RRB indents should be kept in view so that once NOC is received, the concerned employee can be relieved early.
This issues with the approval of Board (MS).
Please acknowledge receipt.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Director Estt.(N)
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of vacancies on the Railways
- Inter-Railway Mutual Transfer – Simplified application Procedure – RBE No.131/2017
- Minimum service condition for Inter-Railway request transfer
- Railway Employees: One-way request transfer on out-of-turn basis
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
- Inter- Railway Transfer cases – 5 years compulsory service for transfers of Non-Gazetted Railway Employees
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Railways: Relieving of staff on transfer on mutual exchange basis