Transfer of railway employees with lower priority, on out-of-turn basis
RBE N0. 139/2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 17.09.2018
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways & Production Units
(As per standard list)
Sub: One-way request transfer on out-of-turn basis.
References are being received from Zonal Railways seeking Board’s approval for request transfer of railway employees with lower priority, on out-of-turn basis After careful consideration of the matter. Board have decided that the General Managers themselves may take a decision to allow request transfer of non-gazetted railway employees on out-of-turn basis. Such requests may, however, be considered only in rare cases where NOC has been received from accepting Railway and have been approved by competent authority in the parent Railway. In each such case reasons for giving the approval should be recorded on file It is also stated to use “COMPTRAN” soft-ware to register and monitor all the cases of Inter-Railway Request Transfer as advised under Board’s letter No. ERP/Portal-Transfer/2013 dated 08.08.2018.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Director Estt (N)
Related to Your Search:
- NOC mandatory for Inter-Railway transfers requests to relieve the official
- Inter-Railway Request Transfer – Hardships being faced by the staff
- Minimum service condition for Inter-Railway request transfer
- Transfer of sports persons recruited against sports quota from one Railway/ Unit/ Division to another Railway/ Unit/ Division: Railway Board Order RBE No. 58/2014
- Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period.
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- Fixation of pay in case of employees who seek transfer to a lower post under FR 15(a)
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Cancellation of Period Transfer of Railway Employees