No Proposal regarding raising the retirement age before the Government
Following is the text of the Press Statement issued by the Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions today, to clarify that there is no proposal before the Government regarding raising the retirement age of Central Government employees from 60 years to 62 years :-
“Attention of the Government has been drawn to reports appearing in some sections of the media regarding raising the retirement age of Central Government employees from 60 to 62 years.
In order to put at rest all such speculations, it is clarified that there is no such proposal before the Government.”
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age 62 – Proposal for raising Retirement Age to 62 waits for Cabinet Nod
- Retirement Age: No Proposal To Raise for Central Government Employees
- No plan to increase retirement age of Central Government Employees – PTI Report
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees
- No proposal to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58 years
- Retirement Age Becomes the Centre of Attention Once Again!
- Dopt Minister Clarifies on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service
- Central Government mulls raising retirement age of Group A officers
- No proposal to raise age limit for single women in central government jobs: Centre