Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
D/o Personnel & Training
Block No. 4, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Subject: Foreign Trainings conducted by Cadre Controlling Authorities (CCAs) / Central Training Institutes (CTIs).
The undersigned is directed to say that D/o Personnel & Training, Cadre Controlling Authorities (CCAs) and Central Training Institutes (CTIs) conduct Foreign Training or have international component as part of overall training programme.
2. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic and in view of the safety measures and the financial austerity, all Cadre Controlling Authorities (CCAs) and Central Training Institutes (CTIs) are informed that no Foreign Training shall be conducted during the current financial year viz. 2020-2021.
3. However, under exceptional circumstances, if it is felt necessary to conduct any Foreign Training, prior approval of DoPT must be obtained.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
All Cadre Controlling Authorities and
Central Training Institutes
Related to Your Search:
- Staff position in various Cadres/ Central Training Institutes(CTIs) /other Training Institutes – DoPT 2020
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Update list of Central Government Cadre Controlling Authorities
- Service Profile Compilation of details – Latest DoPT Orders 2021
- Postponement of Cadre Restructuring meeting to be held on 21.05.2015
- DoPT: Calendar for Cadre Review of Central Group ‘A’ Services
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- Suspension of Group ‘A’ Officers of CSS / CSSS – Approval Minister-in-charge of Department of Personnel & Training is required
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance – DoPT Order
- Cadre review guidelines DoPT – Cadre review of ‘B’, ‘C’ and erstwhile ‘D’ Groups