Latest central government employees news today
Stepping up of salaries of senior Assistants of CSS earning less salary on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors
भारत सरकार Government of India
कार्मिक,लोक शिकायत और पेंशन मंत्रालय /
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग /
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi -110003, the 01st June, 2020
Subject: Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors – OM No. 18/2/2007- CS-I dated 20.05.2014 – Writ Petitions filed in the matter -regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 01.07.2019 wherein instructions, for dealing with stepping up of pay cases consequent to directions of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi vide their interim orders in various Writ Petitions filed in the matter, were issued.
2. In this connection it is reiterated that the pay of the petitioners and similarly placed non-petitioners is to be restored only if they submit the ‘Affidavit of Undertaking’ as directed by the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in the format attached with this Department’s OM under reference.
3. As regards the manner in which the pay is to be restored, it is clarified that the pay of the petitioners and non-petitioners, who submit the affidavit of undertaking in the prescribed format, may be restored notionally from the date with effect from which the stepping up of pay was granted earlier and regularly from the date of submission of the affidavit of undertaking as directed by Hon’ble High Court of Delhi subject to the outcome of the Writ Petitions or orders of any competent court in related matters.
4. If an officer, whose pay has been restored in accordance with the above instructions, superannuates or retires voluntarily, his/ her case may be dealt as per the provisions of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 relating to provisional pension, payment of gratuity etc.
5. This issues in consultation with Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their ID No. 1(5)E-H1(A)/ 96 dated 27.05.2020 (eFTS 1377323).
(P Bairagi Sahu)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
All the Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
Ministry/ Department of …………………….
(Director/ Deputy Secretary (Admn./Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT – Increase in salary for senior CSS assistants earns less compensation than their juniors in promotional levels
- Deletion of MACP grant notice from 01.01.2006 rather than 01.09.2008 – High Court Order
- Benefits of Sixth Pay Commission to Govt employees who retired before 1.1.2006
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – Pensioners Portal Orders Mar 2015
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – DPPW Orders on 30.7.2015
- Benefits of Sixth Pay Commission to the employees who retired before 1.1.2006
- ACRs with below benchmark grading considered in post DPCs- Regarding
- Grant of 3rd MACP in the grade pay of Rs.6600 – Filing Transfer Petitions before the Hon’ble CAT, PB, New Delhi
- Delhi High Court Order – MACP is effective from 1.1.2006 as per 6th Pay Commission recommendation, as it forms part of Pay and NOT allowances