NMC urges PM to immediately issue 7th Pay Commission notification
Jammu: The National Mazdoor conference (NMC) today urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to immediately issue notification regarding the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission report.
“We urge the Prime Minister to immediately issue notification regarding the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission report respect of central government employees and pensioners,” NMC president Subash Shastri said.
“We are hopeful that the Prime Minister will remove any confusion and ambiguity regarding the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission report,” he added.
Shastri expressed hope that the PDP-BJP government in Jammu and Kashmir will also take steps to implement the recommendations made in the 7th Pay Commission for state employees and pensioners.
“We also hope that the state government will regularise the service of 61,000 daily rated workers who have been working in various departments for several years,” Shastri said.
Inputs with PTI
Related to Your Search:
- NMC : PM should appoint 7th Pay Commission
- Implement 7th Pay Commission recommendation: NMC
- NMC urges PM to appoint Chairman for 7th Pay Commission, Merger of DA, 20% Interim Relief etc.
- 7th Pay Commission – President NMC urged PM to Personally Intervene and Secure the Interests of the Salaried Class
- NMC urges PM to appoint chairman of 7th Pay Commission
- Employees Union urges the Lavasa Committee report to be implemented by the central government
- 7th Pay Commission: Why to wait for two years?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees likely to get fatter allowances before Diwali
- 10% DA due from July, 2013: NMC appeals PM to announce in next Cabinet Meeting