Educational Assistance to College-going children of Non-Gazetted Railway Board Staff
Railway Women’s Welfare Central Organisation
Room No.267, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi-110001
Phone No. 23387107
President: Mrs.Arunima Lohani
Secretary: Mrs.Rashmi Ranjan
Treasurer: Mrs.Meena Mathur
Dated 14th March, 2018
Sub: Educational Assistance to College-going children of Non-Gazetted Railway Board Staff.
The Railway Women’s Welfare Central Orgnisation proposes to grant Educational Assistance to the wards of Non-Gazetted Staff of Railway Board, pursuing 3-Year Degree/Diploma and Post-Graduate Courses as also post-Matriculation Technical Certificate/Vocational Training/Nursing and Secretarial Courses.
The quantum of assistance and the number of students to whom assistance will be granted would be decided by the Management Council of RWWCO.
The assistance will be given on the basis of the scholastic record of the student and will be sanctioned for the Academic Year 2016-17. Minimum marks obtained in the last publiec examination should be 60% in aggregate in case of children of MTS(erst-while Group- staff) and 80% in case of other classes of Non-Gazetted Staff.
Desirous Non-Gazetted staff whose children are studying for regular Degree Courses and other courses mentioned above may submit their applications in the proforma available in RB(W)-I Branch, Room No.267, Conference Hall, Rail Bhavan, to the Secretary, RWWCO latest by 13th April, 2018.
Related to Your Search:
- Improvement in the Educational Qualification and the pay structure for the category of Medical Laboratory Staff in Railways
- Grant of Children Education Allowance to mentally disabled to two children in case of first child beins totally mentally disabled
- Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – Payment of National Holiday Allowance to non-gazetted Staff in Pay Level 9 and 10 on Indian Railways
- Allotment of Qualification based Pay Matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways – NFIR
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300
- Minimum educational qualification for open market recruitment to the post of Pharmacist Gr.III in the Medical Department on the Railways
- Clarification on Children Education Allowance as FAQ issued by Railway Board on 1.6.2015
- Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy : Imposing the condition of 50 Kms. distance needs to be withdrawn
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment to Pharmacist Gr. III’s position in the Railways Medical Department