Various reports have been issued at the HQrs Office claiming that a criminal/private case has been filed against Department officials.
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Satar Road, Palam , Delhi Cantt 1100I0
The PCsDA/CsDA (Through website)
Subject: Monitoring of Criminal/Private case filed against Officials of the Department.
Of late, it is observed that various complaints are being received in HQrs Office alleging that a Criminal/Private case is pending against Officials of the Department. The progress and outcome of these cases need to be closely monitored as it has bearing on the service matter of the Official concerned.
- It is, therefore, requested that the status of such Criminal/Private cases, need to be closely monitored by obtaining details of the case from officials concerned from time to time. Further, it may be made clear to all the officials that it shall be the duty of the Govt. servant who may be convicted in a Criminal Court to inform his official superiors of the fact of his conviction and the circumstances connected therewith, as soon as it is possible for him/her to do so. Failure on the part of any Govt. servant so to inform his official superiors will be regarded as suppression of material information and will render him liable to disciplinary action on this ground alone, apart from the penalty called for on the basis of offense on which his conviction was based.
- With regard to monitoring of such cases, it is further requested that in case, the Official concerned transferred to some other Organization, the case details may also be intimated to the controlling Office (new office of posting) with a request to watch the further progress of such cases.
- Further, as a one-time measure, details of such Criminal cases may be forwarded to HQrs Office for updation of our database. Thereafter, only fresh cases, if any, to be reported for our reference & record.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (Admin)
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement dues are paid on time to the retiring government employee
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners/ Family Pensioners on the basis of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Wrong Information by Central Government Pensioners to be Treated as Criminal Offence
- Implementation of the 7th CPC : PCA(Fys) Orders
- Adherence to time limits in processing of disciplinary cases
- Implementation of Digital Life Certificate Programme-regarding enrollment of Defence Civilian and Defence Civilian Pensioner
- Suspension of Government Servant – Review of Suspension
- Payment of retirement benefits to the retired employers on time DoPPW
- Fixation of Pay of Group D officials promoted to Postal Assistant