Cash Management System in Central Government FinMin Order
F.No.12 (13)- B(W&M)/2020
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, 24th September 2021.
Subject: Cash Management System in Central Government – Modified Exchequer Control Based Expenditure Management for the remaining part of this financial year (2021-22).
Attention is invited to the instructions issued vide this Ministry’s O.M. F.No.12(13)-B(W&M)/ 2020 dated 30.6.2021 (regulating expenditure in Quarter-2 of FY 2021-22) and F.No.15(39)-B(R)/2016 dated 21.8.2017 regarding modified exchequer control based expenditure management under Cash Management System in Central Government.
2. The above guidelines have been reviewed. The stipulations to regulate the overall expenditure within 20% of BE 2021-22 in Quarter 2 (July-September, 2021) by the Demands/ Appropriations mentioned under Category B in this Ministry’s O.M. No. F. No. 12(13)-B(W&M)/2020 dated 30.6.2021 stands withdrawn with immediate effect.
3. Accordingly, all Ministries/Departments are now permitted to spend as per their own approved MEP/QEP until further orders, during the remaining part of this financial year.
4. Also, instructions regulating bulk items of expenditure (Rs. 200 crores) are stated in this Ministry’s O.M. No. F.No.15 (39)-B(R)/2016 dated 21.8.2017 as referred above, are relaxed for items pertaining to budgeted capital expenditure for the remaining part of the current financial year.
5. Any deviation from the aforesaid guidelines would require prior approval from the Ministry of Finance. Any communication by Ministries/ Department on the subject cited above should be addressed to the Secretary, Department of Expenditure.
6. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Related to Your Search:
- Cash Management System in Central Government – Guidelines for expenditure control in Q3 (October, 2020 to December, 2020)
- Execution of e-leave management system
- Incomplete Data in Web Based Cadre Management System for CSS Officers of Under Secretary
- Modified timeline for Inspections of Administrative and Operative Offices
- CGA: Re-imbursement of Mobile charges to non-entitled officers (Sr.AOs/AOs/AAOs posted in SPMUs
- DoE – Expenditure rush in the last quarter of the 2019-2020 financial year
- Appraisal and Approval of all Public Funded Schemes / Sub-Schemes – DoE
- APAR of top management incumbents of CPSE and revised benchmarking of the grade from the year 2017-18
- LTC Proposal for Relaxation of Air Travel Guidelines for Tours has been re-circulated