Ministry of Railways have decided to constitute a committee for evolving a new formula for Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) on Indian Railways.
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated 21.3.2014
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee for evolving a new formula for Productivity Linked Bonus on Indian Railways. The Committee will consist of the following :-
i) Additional Member (Staff), Railway Board – Convener
ii) Additional Member (Budget), Railway Board – Member
iii) Additional Member (Civil Engineering), Railway Board – Member
iv) Additional Member (Mechanical Engineering), Railway Board – Member
v) Additional Member (Commercial), Railway Board – Member
2. The Terms of reference of the Committee will be as under :
“To evolve a new formula for calculation of number of Productivity Linked Bonus days keeping in view the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission and the views of the Ministry of Finance.”
3. The Headquarter of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
4. The Committee shall submit its report within a period of four months from the date of its Constitution.
5. The Convener and Members of the Committee will be eligible to draw TA/DA, as per extant rules.
Deputy Secretary (Estt)
Source Document : http://www.nfirindia.org/
Related to Your Search:
- Committee for evolving a new formula for productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) on Indian Railways.
- NFIR Objects the Views of Committee on evolving New formula for PLB
- AIRF demands 80 days bonus for Railway Employees
- Productivity-Linked Bonus to Railwaymen for the year 2015-16
- Railway Board have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2012-13 – AIRF
- Payment of Bonus should be made before Puja – AIRF
- Railways: Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus