THE GAZETTE OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
(Department of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh Affairs)
New Delhi, the 3rdApril, 2020
S.O. 1245(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 96 of the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019 (34 of 2019), and of all other powers enabling it in that behalf, the Central Government hereby makes the following Order in respect of the Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir, namely:-
1. (1)This Order may be called the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Adaptation of State Laws) Second Order, 2020.
(2) It shall come into force with immediate effect.
2. The General Clauses Act, 1897 applies for the interpretation of this Order as it applies for the interpretation of laws in force in the territory of India.
3.With immediate effect, the Act mentioned in the Schedule to this Order shall, until repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other competent authority, have effect, subject to the adaptations and modifications directed by the Schedule to this Order.
Also check: Government Employees of Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh to get all 7th CPC Allowances from 31st October 2019
1. THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR CIVIL SERVICES (DECENTRALIZATION AND RECRUITMENT) ACT
(Act No.XVI of 2010)
(i) In sub-section (1): –
(a) omit “deemed to be” and “carrying a pay scale of not more than Level-4 (25500)”, and
(ii) in sub-section (2) :-
(a) omit “deemed to be”; and
(b) in clause (a), for ―have served” substitute “shall have served
“Section 5A.- for “a post carrying a pay scale of not more than Level-4 (25500)” substitute “any post”
Section 8.- before clause (ii), add:-
“(i) is a domicile of Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir”
AJAY KUMAR BHALLA, Home Secy
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC pay and allowances will be available to all the Government employees of UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh
- Fixation of pay in respect of employees appointed on or after 01.01.2006 in the Grade of 4280 (PR)
- The Government of India issues clarification regarding requirement for furnishing of Country-by Country Report under Section 286(4) of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Government Employees of Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh to get all 7th CPC Allowances from 31st October 2019
- Jammu & Kashmir – Civil Services Regulations : Amendment
- Relaxation for LTC travel by air to visit Jammu and Kashmir – Expected order from Dopt
- Government decides to reduce the existing rate of deemed profit under section 44AD of the Income Tax Act in respect of amounts/receipts through banking channel/digital means
- GAZETTE NOTIFICATION – Extension of jurisdiction of CAT, Chandigarh Bench over the Union territory of Jammu & Kashmir and the Ladakh
- Amendment in Administrative Tribunals Act – Jurisdiction of Benches of Central Administrative Tribunal