Pay Matrix Table for Jammu & Kashmir Government Employees
Following the Central Government recommended by the 7th Pay Commission, the Government of Jammu & Kashmir has also accepted the Pay Matrix Table for its employees in Notification issued on 24.4.2018.
Pay Matrix Table means a number table with Levels of Pay arranged in vertical cells as assigned to corresponding existing Pay Band and Grade Pay.
Level in the Pay Matrix means the Level corresponding to the existing Pay Band and Grade Pay specified in the table.
Pay in the level means pay in the appropriate Cell of the Level as specified in the table.
Revised Pay Structure in relation to a post means the Pay Matrix and the Levels specified therein corresponding to the existing Pay Band and Grade Pay. Basic Pay in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Defence Pay Matrix Table in Gazette Notification
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option and Pay Fixation in 7th CPC : BPMS Part1
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 Notification: RBE No. 90/2016
- MHA issues order to make domiciles of Jammu and Kashmir eligible for all Government posts in the Union Territory
- Fixation of pay in respect of employees appointed on or after 01.01.2006 in the Grade of 4280 (PR)
- IPS (Pay) Rules, 2016
- Seventh Pay Commission Pay Matrix Table for Teachers and other Academic Staff
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation with examples