Merger of grades – Revised Classification and mode of filling up of Non-Gazetted posts – Railway Board Orders
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 07.08.2014
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways & PUs.
(As per Standard List)
Sub: Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC — Merger of grades – Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2013.
Ref: Board’s letters of even no doted 03.09.2009, 07.06.2010, 21.11.2011, 23.05.2012, 15.1.2013, 24.05.2013, 03.01.2014 & 16.06.2014 on the above subject.
After implementation of 6th CPC and consequent merger of grades into single grade pays, the methodology to be followed in calculating the DR, LDCE quota etc., as a change in percentage distribution of merged grades, has been under consideration of Board.
2. Consequently, It has been decided that total strength of merged grades maybe taken into account while calculating DR, LDCE quota etc.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
Deputy Director-III E(NG)I
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC — Merger of grades — Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts — Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2013 : Railway Board Order
- Revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2016
- Implementation of recommendations of VI CPC – merger of grades-revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-scheme for filling up vacancies after 31/12/2015
- Revised classification and mode of filling-up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling-up of vacancies
- RAILWAYS – Scheme of LDCE for filling up 20% vacancies of OS-IT and 13.33 % vacancies of Senior Clerk
- Eligibility conditions for promotion from Group ’C’ to Group ’B’ posts in the Accounts Department – Railway Board
- MACP Scheme for Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE – clarification by Railway Board
- Status of promotions made between date of effect and date of effect and date of implementation of 6th CPC
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants – Treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE Scheme – Clarification reg.