Meeting at IBA Committee – signing the 11th Bipartite Settlement
Indian Banks’ Association
HR & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
November 5, 2020
Shri Sanjeev K Bandlish
United Forum of Bank Unions (UFBU) &
National Confederation of Bank Employees
C/o State Bank of India, LHO; Plot No.1, Sector-17A
Meeting at IBA Committee Room on 9th November, 2020 at 11.30 a.m.
As you are aware that the cost sheets for Officers Associations & Workmen Unions have already been signed, it should be our joint endeavor to move forward towards signing the 11th Bipartite Settlement/Joint Note.
- Hence, with the approval of the Chairman of the Negotiating Committee of IBA Shri RajKiran Rai G, it is decided to hold a meeting of the constituents of UFBU (except BEFI) on Monday, 11.30 a.m., 9th November, 2020 at IBA Committee Room, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.
- Any residual or common issues may be discussed in the meeting, with the permission of the Chair. We request you to please make it convenient to attend the same along with the other representatives of UFBU (Annexure I)
Senior Advisor (HR&IR)
Related to Your Search:
- 11th Bipartite settlement next meeting date on 29th Sept 2018
- 10th Bipartite Settlement – Sub committee meeting on bank bipartite on 16th April
- IBA Official Minutes of meeting dated 23.02.2015 for 10th Bipartite Wage Revision – Bank Wage Revision from 1.11.2012
- Wage Negotiation: Negotiating Committee Meeting with Unions / Associations
- Strike by Bank Employees on 18th December 2013 – IBA Notice
- Bank Wage Revision : IBA fixed date for next Bipartite meeting
- Notice of Strike by UFBU on 18th December 2013
- Strike Notice by UFBU on 20th and 21st January 2014 – Deferred
- Release of Stagnation Increment notionally for the purpose of Pension under the 10th Bipartite Settlement/ Joint Note