BIPARTITE TALKS WITH IBA ON 31-10-2020 – MOVING TOWARDS FINAL SETTLEMENT
ALL INDIA BANK EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION
Central Office: “PRABHAT NIVAS” Regn. No.2037
Singapore Plaza, 164, Linghi Chetty Street, Chennai-600001
Phone: 2535 1522 Fax: 2535 8853 Web: www.albea.in
e mail – [email protected] & [email protected]
CIRCULAR NO. 28/248/2020/86
TO ALL UNITS AND MEMBERS:
- BIPARTITE TALKS WITH IBA ON 31-10-2020
- MOVING TOWARDS FINAL SETTLEMENT
We reproduce herein the text of the Circular Jointly issued by AIBEA- NCBE-NOBW- INBEF on the outcome of the discussions with IBA held at Mumbai on 31-10-2020.
As would be observed from this joint communication, revised pay scales have been worked out as under.
Issues like PQP, Special Pay, Fixed Personal Pay, HRA, Medical Aid, etc. are being finalised.
There would be 9 stagnation increments for both clerical and substaff at an interval of 2 years each.
DA rate would be 0.07% per slab of 4 points over 6352 points of Index.
HRA rate would be uniform for all centres Al over the country as against existing 3 different rates.
DA will be payable on Special Allowance and Transport Allowance.
Revision in duties/ powers and quantum of allowance of Special Pay posts are being worked out.
In view of all these issues nearing finality, stage is now set for the final settlement at the earliest. Already fake news in the name of AIBEA, false news, half-baked news, speculative news, etc. are active in the market. Other impediments are also being created. Hence all our units and members are cautioned not to be misled by all these attempts. Maintain unity and calmness. We cannot afford to divert our attention at this stage.
C.H. VENKATACHALAM GENERAL SECRETARY
Related to Your Search:
- Meeting at IBA Committee – signing the 11th Bipartite Settlement
- IBA Clarification on Paternity Leave, Encashment on LFC, Re-fixation of Pay and Special Allowance
- Bank Employees Pay Scale as on May 2015 – Detailed Entry Level Salary for Clerk, Sub-staff, Officers
- Bank Wage Revision 10th Bipartite : Scales finalized – RBI cleared holiday for 2nd & 4th Saturdays
- BANK DA of Clerical Staff and Subordinate Staff w.e.f 1st Nov 2017
- DA for Bank Employees – 6 Slabs less from May, 2016
- 11th Bipartite Revised Pay Scale for Clerical and Subordinate Staff w.e.f 1st Nov, 2017
- Speedy Clearance of GPF Final Settlement: DAD Estt
- AIBEA: Government Issues Notification On Associate Banks Merger