Maha Shivaratri Holiday For Central Government Employees – Amendment to Holidays for the year 2020.
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
NO.1 STAFF ROAD, SECUNDERABAD-500 009
TELEPHONE NO.040-27843385, FAX NO.040-27817275
PART.II.0.0.No: 46 .
Subject: Amendment to Holidays for the year 2020.
Reference: This office Part.II.O.O.364 dated 13.11.19.
The following amendment may please be carried out to the Annexure-I of the Pt.II O.O.No 364, dated 13/11/2019 published in respect of HOLIDAYS FOR THE YEAR 2020.
Maha Shivaratri – February 21 – Phalguna – 02 Friday
Chaitra Sukladi/ Gudi/ adava / Ugadi/ Cheti Chand – March 25 – Chaitra 05 Wednesday
All other entries remain unchanged.
Related to Your Search:
- LIST OF HOLIDAYS DURING THE YEAR 2014 FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOCATED IN ODISHA
- Central Government Employees Holiday List 2019
- Holidays 2014 – Holidays observed in Central Government Offices in Tamil Nadu during the year 2014, the detailed list of holidays with day and dates are given below for your information…
- LIST OF CLOSED HOLIDAYS FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICES IN TAMIL NADU FOR THE YEAR 2015
- KVS Orders : Holidays to be observed in Government Offices during the year 2013
- Central Government Calendar 2015 for Delhi/New Delhi with list of Closed/Gazetted & Restricted Holidays
- LIST OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HOLIDAYS DURING THE YEAR 2021 FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOCATED AT GUJARAT
- List of Compulsory and Restricted Holidays 2019 – Central Government Employees
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2018