MACP on Promotional Hierarchy to Ministerial Staff
AN APPEAL FOR GRANTING MACP TO THE NEXT PROMOTIONAL HIRERCHY TO THE MINISTERIAL STAFF UNDER FR 9(17) IN SUBORDINATE OFFICES ALSO
The letter received from Shri Pradip Bandyopadhyay, MSME-DI, Kolkata is published hereunder wherein he has raised the issues of Administrative Staff, especially the LDC & UDC, effectively. We are aware that this is the story of the administrative staff of the entire Subordinate Offices.
The successive Pay Commission as well as the Governments has not resolved the issues of the LDC & UDC working the subordinate offices. All our friends are therefore requested to please take up the issue before the 7th CPC in its own importance. Materials/references to be used during the oral evidence are published in this web site.
#MACP, #MACP Scheme, #MACP Scheme Clarification, #Clarification on MACP,# LDC Grade Pay Issues, #MACP on Promotional Hierarchy
Related to Your Search:
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY: LISTING OF THE SLP FILED BY THE DOP&T-REG
- Merger of LDC and UDC upgradation of Grade pay to 2800
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – JCM (STAFF SIDE) WRITES TO SECRETARY, DOPT
- LDC-UDC Matter & MACP on Promotional Hierarchy in 7th CPC Recommendation: AIAAS(NG) writes to Confederation
- MINISTERIAL STAFF(LDC & UDC) OF FARAKKA BARRAGE PROJECT WRITES TO LEADER STAFF SIDE REGARDING MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY BASE
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Written reply in Parliament
- Financial upgradation in the next promotional grade Hierarchy under MACP
- MACPS benefits in the promotional hierarchy – Clarification orders issued by Dopt on 17.5.2016
- MACP on Hierarchy: Supreme Court dismissed the Govt. petitions against HC Decision