MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 37/2016.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. PC-V/2016/PNM/NFIR/2 dated 22/04/2019.
We are not convinced with the position conveyed by the Railway Board on the subject through an enclosure to Board’s letter No. PC-V/2016/PNM/ NFIR/2 dated 22/04/2019 being misleading and incorrect.
We, however, seek a meeting at the level of MS/FC on the PNM Items on MACPS issues raised by NFIR at Board’s level as requested earlier vide Federation’s letter No. IV/MACPS/ 09/Part II dated 26/12/2018. A list of cases to be discussed in the Federation’s meeting with MS/FC is placed in the Annexure attached to this letter.
NFIR, therefore, once again requests to kindly arrange to fix separate meeting at the level of MS/FC on a date mutually convenient to the Board (MS/FC) and the Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP scheme-wrongful clarification issued by Railway Board – NFIR Letter
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to the Station Master category in Railways
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Accumulation of NFIRs PNM Items due to non finalization
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF
- MACPS on Promotional Hierarchy – NFIR