EAST COAST RAILWAY
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Estt Srl. No. 142/2929
RBE No. 81/2020
Sub: Clarification on reckoning of re-promotion of an employee fixed under FR 22 (I) (a) (2) for the purpose of financial upgradation under MACPS.
A copy of Railway Board’s Lr. No. PC-V/2016/MACPS/1 Dated 18.09.2020 on the above quoted subject is forwarded herewith for information, guidance and necessary action.
Also check: MACP – Benefit of pay fixation available at the time of regular promotion
Encl: As above,
Chairman Railway Recruitment Cell
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Financial upgradation to Railway Station Master under MACP Scheme in compliance to RBE-26/2020 and RBE-8 1/2020
- 3rd MACP clarification – regarding Grant of 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme counting from the date of ad-hoc promotion
- Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under MACPS – Extension of the benefit of entry level pay provided in Railway Boards letter dated 12.10.2018
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- 7th CPC MACP Scheme Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
- Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation
- Over payments made to DAD employees on account of wrong pay fixation granting the benefit of financial up gradation under ACP/MACP scheme
- Granting of Financial Upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Grant of Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme MACPS to Accounts Officers – CGDA Order