LTC cash voucher scheme for Railway employees
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड) (RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, dated 22.06.2021
The General Managers (P) ‘
All Indian Railways & PUs.
Sub: Number of employees opted for Special Cash Package equivalent in lieu of All India Leave Travel Concession (AILTC) Fare i.e. LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – Regarding final information.
Ref: Board’s letter of even number dated 29.04.2021
It was desired vide para 2 of Board’s letter referred to above that the figure of total expenditure incurred by the employees i.e. the exact sum of the invoices submitted by him/her (under Col. 3) and the cash payment claimed i.e. LTC fare + Leave encashment, if any given to the employees under the scheme (under Col. 4) need to be furnished. However, it has been observed that the information received in response to Board’s letter ibid is casual-in nature. Some of the Railways have also indicated that certain bills are still under process. Since the extended time limit for finalization of claims in this regard stipulated by Ministry of Finance/Department of Expenditure has been over as on 31.05.2021, now the final figures are required to be made available.
2. The Railways are therefore requested to furnish the final information indicating the details of the total expenditure incurred by the employees vis-a-vis payment claimed as per the format already stipulated (reproduced below again), so that the updated information would be readily available in Board’s office to furnish the same to Ministry of Finance or in response to Parliament Questions, etc,:-
|Total No. of employees||No. of employees opted for LTC Cash Voucher Scheme till 31.03.2021||Total expenditure made under the Scheme||Cash Payment claimed|
(Mahesh Kumar Meena
Joint Director Estt. (Welfare)
Related to Your Search:
- LTC Cash Voucher Scheme -Reporting on the number of workers who choose the Special Cash Package
- Furnishing information regarding number of employees opting for LTC Cash Voucher Scheme and Festival Advance Scheme
- Special cash package equivalent in lieu of LTC fare for central government employees during the Block 2018-2021
- Clarification regarding issuance of Privilege Pass Surrender Certificate and availing of Special Cash Package (SCP) in lieu of LTC – Railway
- Railway Board Order: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised rates effective from 01.07.2015
- Expansion of the list of the Dental procedures for Railway beneficiaries
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for Railway employees retired during the period from January 2020 to June 2021 – Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave
- Cash Payment of wages to Railway employees for the month of December, 2016 – NFIR
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised rates at 90% effective from 1st July 2013