No. 12(2)/2020-1 (A)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Black, New Delhi
Dated 7th May, 2021
Subject: Clarification regarding full and final settlement of bills/claims pertaining to LTC Special Cash Package Scheme.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OM of even No. dated 31st March 2021 clarifying that submission of bills/claims with regard to LTC Scheme may be entertained and settled by Ministries/Departments not later than 30th April 2021.
- Queries have been received in this department to extend the date for submission of bills/claims and settlement beyond 30th April. 2021. Keeping in view of the situation existing due to Covid-19 pandemic, it has been decided that submission of bills claims may be entertained and settled by Ministries/Departments not later than 31st May, 2021. However it is reiterated that payment for the purchases should have been made not later than the due date ie. 31st March 2021.
3, This issues with the approval of Finance Secretary.
(Prateek Kumar Singh)
Dy. Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/Department’s of Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification on the complete and final settlement of LTC Special Cash Package Scheme bills and claims
- FAQ – During the block 2018-21, there have been a number of questions about the Special Cash Package equivalent to the Leave Travel Concession Fare for Central Government Employees
- CGDA Bills, claims may be submitted via fax, e-mail, or any other form of contact until July 31, 2021
- ECHS – PROCESSING OF PENDING CLAIMS DELAY IN INTIMATION, SUBMISSION, NMI QUERY REPLY AND DELAY DUE TO OBTAINING DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- Reimbursement of Medical bills in r/o Defence Civilians
- Furnishing of Aadhaar mandatory for final settlement of Pension claims
- Special Cash Package in lieu of LTC Fare for Central Government Employees – FAQ No. 4
- Special Cash Package Scheme in lieu of LTC fare for Central Government Employees and settled within 30 days of disbursal of advance
- Time limit for submission of claims for Travelling Allowance TA on Retirement is modified from 60 days to 180 days