LIC Wage Revision : No Strike on 14.10.2015 – Final talks on 16th, 17th October 2015
The Joint Forum of Unions in LIC met on 29th of September 2015 at Pune and decided the following programme of action to realise satisfactory wage revision and one more option for pension:
1) Lunch hour demonstrations 6th and 13th October, 2015.
2) ONE DAY STRIKE ON 14th October, 2015.
3) Lunch hour demonstrations on 16th & 18th November, 2015.
4) TWO DAYS strike on 19th and 20th November 2015.
And following the agitation, LIC management has called NOINO and all joint front constituents for final discussion on wage revision. The talks are at Mumbai on 16th & 17th October 2015.
In view of above invitation for talks, it has been decided by all constituent unions in Joint Forum to suspend the current agitational programmes (including strike action on 14th October 2015).
News Courtesy: http://noinocentral.blogspot.in/
Related to Your Search:
- Bank Employees to get 15% increase in wages – Strike from 25th Feb called off – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement
- UFBU meeting All India Strike – Talks with IBA on wage revision – Offer increased to 8%
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – UFBU not satisfied with IBA’s offer, to go on strike
- Meeting at IBA Committee – signing the 11th Bipartite Settlement
- FinMin seeks status report on pay revision talks from public sector banks
- Observance of Demands Week – 24th to 27th May 2017 on pending demands of Central Governments Employees
- IBA Invites UFBU for Negotiations on Wage Revision fixed on 21.2.2018
- Bank Employees Strike on 12th November 2014
- 7th Pay Commission : Central Government Employees Fed up – As Govt Crawls on Allowances, Wage Revision Issues