F.11015-3/2017-KVS (Admn-I)/ VolII
The Deputy Commissioner /Director
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices / ZIETs
Sub: Revision of pension as per 7th CPC to retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan-Reg.
I am to refer to MHRD’s letter F.No. 3-45/2017-UT.2 dated 13th June, 2018 and to convey the approval of the Govt. of India for revision of pension and pensionary benefits to the staff of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan as per the 7th CPC in terms of D/o P&PW OM No. 38/37/2016-P&PW (A) dated 4.8.2016, OM No. 38/37/2016-P&PW (A) dated 12.05.2017 and OM No. 38/37/2016-P&PW (A) dated 6.7.2017. These benefits will be applicable to employees of KVS who retired post 1.1.2016 as well as for revision of pension / family pension of those paensioners / family persioners who have retired prior to 1.1.2016.
The copies of the D/o P&PWs OMs, above may be downloaded from official website of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(Dr. Shachi Kant)
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
Related to Your Search:
- KVS: Extension of CGHS facilities to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan retired employees
- Pension for Principals of KVS who retired before 01.01.2006 – MHRD Orders
- Pay revision of employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in terms of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay), Rules, 2016
- Revision of pension in respect of pensioners of KVS retired prior to 01.01.2016 in respect of 7th CPC
- Retirement and death gratuity to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan employees – Rajya Sabha Question & Answers
- Extension of CGHS to all Extension of CGHS to all retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya residing in Delhi/NCR
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota