KVS Orders: Class-wise enrolment position in all the Schools as on 31st July, 2013
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110016
5th August, 2013
All Regional Offices
Sub: Class-wise enrollment position in all the Schools as on 31st July., 2013.
As you are aware 31st July, 2013 is the last date of admission at Schools and all the Schools must have completed the process of admission in all the classes.
It has been decided to collect and compile data regarding class-wise enrolment position in respect of every School. In this connection, you are requested to instruct all the Principals under your jurisdiction to upload the enrollment position in respect of their Schools on the School Website immediately and not later than 6th August, 2013 by 4.00 PM in the Annexed format.
You are also requested to collect the data from all the Schools of your Region, compile it and send to KVS(HQ) at the earliest and not later than 8th August, 2013 at email ID ([email protected]).
Joint Commissioner (Acad.)
Related to Your Search:
- KV School Admission : Relaxation in admission to Class XI in KV
- KVS Orders – Compliance of Admission orders issued under clause XIX (f) of admission Guidelines- reg.
- Withholding of KVS Online Admission Lottery for Session 2022-2023
- KV School admission in Class 1 under RTE and Single Girl Child (SGC) categories, requested to attend online lottery process
- Fresh Admission in Class I Kendriya Vidyalayas for Academic Session 2022-2023 last date further extended from 11.04.2022 to 13.04.2022
- KV Admission 2018: Class 1 Left out vacancies and Class 2 to 9 Admission
- On 26 March 2019, approximately 1240 schools of the Kendriay Vidyalaya country conducted lottery (lots drawing) for fresh admission in class 1.
- KVS Orders – Amendment in Admission Guidelines 2013-14-Part-C, Procedure for Admissions, Para-9 (I), Method of admission in Class XI (KV Students)
- KVS – Fee collection of fee in respect of class XI students promoted from class X