KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs for Teachers/Computer Instructor/Vocational Instructor /Counselor
KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs for Teachers/Computer Instructor/Vocational Instructor /Counselor – Last Date to apply: 17 Mar 2017
Teachers/Computer Instructor/Vocational Instructor /Counselor
Eligibility : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, BSc, BE/B.Tech, BEd, Diploma, BA
Location : Imphal
Last Date : 17 Mar 2017
Job Type : Part Time
Kendriya Vidyalaya – Job Details Date of posting:03 Mar 17
Ref. No. F. 17820/KV-Langjing/2016-17/
Teachers/Computer Instructor/Vocational Instructor /Counselor recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalaya GC CRPF Langjing Imphal Manipur
1. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce. Qualification: Masters Degree or equivalent in the concerned Subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed.
2. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): a. Qualification: Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
(i) TGT (Sanskrit, English, Hindi): Having respective subjects as a subject in all the three years of Degree Course.
(ii) TGT (Social Science): Having any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
(iii) TGT (Maths) – Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science and Statistics. (iv) TGT (Science) – Bachelor’s Degree in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. b. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose or B.Ed. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
3. Primary Teachers (PRT): Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET Primary) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose or JBT/B.El.Ed/D.El.Ed.. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
4. PRT(Music): Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
5. Relaxation: Where suitable CTET or B.Ed or B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed candidates are not available for PGTs, TGTs and PRTs, such may be relaxed as per extant rules of KVS.
6. Computer Instructor: Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (computer science) or post Graduate Degree in any subject with post graduate diploma in computer application from Govt. recognized institution or equivalent qualification. Preference will be given to those who have training & experience in hardware.
Remuneration: Rs. 31250/- per month.
7. Vocational Instructor: Taekwondo Instructor/Coach: B.P. Ed./Senior National Certificate holder/Coaching diploma or Equivalent and experience in the respective field.
Remuneration: Rs. 26250
8. Counselor: BA/B.Sc in Psychology and one year Diploma in Counselling. Desirable Minimum one year experience in providing career/educational counseling to students at schools or experience/ knowledge of working in placement bureaus or registration with rehabilitation council of India as vocational counselor.
Remuneration Same as TGT
9. Yoga Teacher Bachelor’s Degree with one year training in Yoga from recognized university. Remuneration Same as TGT
10. Nurse: Qualification Diploma/Degree in Nursing; Remuneration Rs. 750/- per day.
Desirable for All Posts: Knowledge of Computer Applications and proficiency to teach in English and Hindi.
Hiring Process : Walk – In
Job Role: Teacher / Trainer
How to apply
Only Online Application will be accepted. Last Date for Online Form Submission is 17th March 2017.
An interview will be conducted on 28 March 2017.
Results will be declared on the day of interview after 6:00 pm. Selected candidates will be required to join duty by 01 April 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- KV School Contractual Teachers : Consolidated Pay and Qualification for all Posts
- Amendment in essential qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KVS
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Talegaon requires the following part-time/ Contractual Teachers/Coaches purely on contractual/day to day need basis for the session 2018-19
- Education Qualifications for Railway Post Graduate Teacher
- KVS: List of Post Code & Subject Code 2017
- KV School Staff: Post Code & Subject Code
- Amendment in Educational Code for Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Allotment of revised pay structure for Official Language staff of Indian Railways
- TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 : Notification and Syllabus