KVS Admission Schedule 2022-2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2022-23 PDF | Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 Class 1 Selection List | KVS Admission Time Table 2022-2023 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 for Class 1 to Class 11
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission Process began yesterday, February 28, 2022 (Monday) at 10:00 a.m. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission Process will close on Monday, March 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 online admission registration for 2022-23 will close within 20 days. Parents who are expecting KVS admission Class 1 for 2022-23 should apply online soon through KVS online admission portal. KVS Online Admission 2022-23 for Class 1 Registration Procedure are given below in this post.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Admission Schedule for the Academic year 2022-2023.
प्रवेश के लिए समय सारणी
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
सत्र 2022-23 प्रवेश के लिए समय सारणी निम्नलिखित होगा: –
The Admission Schedule for the Session 2022-23 will be as under:-
|1||Advertisement for admission||Last week of February 2022|
|2||Online Registration for Class-I||28.02.2022 (Monday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|3||Last date of Online Registration for Class-I.||21.03.2022 (Monday) 7:00 PM|
|4||(a) Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||1st list on 25.03.2022 (Friday)|
2nd list on 01.04.2022 (Friday)
(if seats remain vacant)
3rd list on 08.04.2022 (Friday)
(if seats remain vacant)
|(b) Admission of eligible candidates of selected list in following order:|
From Service Priority Category (I and II) only
Short fall of Reservation Quota after admission in (i) and (ii)above
|5(i)||Declaration of provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the left over reserved seats blocked).||06.04.2022 (Wednesday) to 08.04.2022 (Friday) (3 days)|
|5(ii)||Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode.||Notification on 13.04.2022 (Wednesday)|
Registration from 13.04.2022 (Wednesday) to 16.04.2022 (Saturday)
Display of list and Admissions 18.04.2022 (Monday) to 22.04.2022 (Friday)
|6||Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI) – Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||08.04.2022 (Friday) to 16.04.2022 (Saturday)|
|7||Declaration of list of class II onwards.||21.04.2022 (Thursday)|
|8||Admission for class II onwards.||22.04.2022 (Friday) to 28.04.2022 (Thursday)|
|9||Last date of admission for all classes except class XI.||30.06.2022|
|10||For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.||Within 10 days after declaration of class X results|
|11||KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.||Within 20 days after declaration of class X results.|
|12||Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI.|
|13||Last date of admission for class – XI.||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
- List of children registered, list of eligible children, category-wise list of provisionally selected children, waiting list and subsequent lists to be compulsorily displayed on the website of the Kendriya Vidyalayas concerned, in addition to display on School’s Notice Board.
- If any of the dates happens to be a public holiday the next working day shall be treated as opening/closing dates.
How to Register for KVS Online Admission Class 1
- Parents who are waiting for admission for class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalaya, go to the KVS online admission portal https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/ and register their child name. Further read the instructions and to press Proceed button.
- The “New Registration” will be open on your screen.
- Type your Child Name, Date of Birth, E-mail id, Mobile No and type Captcha Code what shown on the screen.
- Before you click on “Register” button, once again verify all the entered details are correct.
- Another way to register for KVS class 1 is to go to the KVS Online Admission 2022-23 Mobile App
Points to Remember while apply the KVS admission application portal login, the following information must be provided exactly as given during KVS admission registration :
- Login Code (generated after successful registration)
- Date of birth of child entered while signing up (registering)
- Mobile number as entered while signing up (registering)
- Valid email address
- A scanned photograph of the child seeking admission
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section.
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
Documents Required for KVS Admission
- Service Central Certificate
- Acceptance Letter Format
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Single Girl Child Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Died in Harness Certificate
- OBC Caste certificate
- Service State Certificate
- Option Form Class 11
List of Documents Required for KVS Admission Class 1 (For Students)
All documents should be submitted while approaching admission with the print out of the Registration Form filled online.
- Passport size photo: 2 Nos.
- DOB Proof Certificate
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Blood group Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer
List of Documents Required for KVS Admission Class 1 (For Parents)
- Service Certificate
- Posting order (if any)
- Records of transfers since 2013-2020