7th CPC Anomaly Committee : Disability Pension for Defence Forces Personnel
Percentage based system should be continued under the 7th CPC for calculating disability pension for Defence Services at par with their Civilian counterparts
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
13th October 2016 19:49 IST
Issue of Disability Pension for Defence Forces Personnel referred to 7th CPC Anomaly Committee
The 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) recommended a slab based system for determining the disability pension for Defence Forces Personnel, which was accepted by the Government. Percentage based system was followed in the 6th CPC regime for calculating disability pension for Defence Forces Personnel as well as Civilians.
Service Headquarters have represented that the percentage based system should be continued under the 7th CPC for calculating disability pension for Defence Services at par with their Civilian counterparts.
The Ministry has referred the representation of the Service Headquarters to the Anomaly Committee of 7th CPC for consideration.
Related to Your Search:
- Defence personnel to get disability pension under old norms
- 7th Pay Commission – SBI Releases arrears for Veterans
- 1st meeting of the National Anomaly Committee
- 7th CPC recommended Disability Pension – Lok Sabha Q&A
- 7th CPC Disability Pension
- Disability Pension for soldiers during the 6th CPC and under the 7th CPC: Details given in Lok Sabha
- 7th Pay Commission: Discussing Armed Forces Anomalies with PM : Parrikar
- Brief of the 1st meeting of the National Anomaly Committee
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Resolving Anomalies in Disability Pension