Is it possible to Increase the 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Improve the Fitment Factor?
7th CPC Minimum Pay – Don’t give false hope and drag the issues till next Pay Commission
Is it really possible to Increase the Minimum Pay and Improve the Fitment Factor even 18 Months after the resolution for Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendation issued ?
What is that NCJCM Staff Side really wanted to convey to the Central Government Employees by posting such letters regarding Increasing of Minimum Pay and Improving of Fitment formula.
NCJCM Staff Side is the only hope and Final Destination for Central Government staffs to ask to settle their issues under negotiated settlement. But it seems that the Staff Side is not using this forum effectively to resolve the issues pertaining to the Central Government Employees.
The issues of HRA and Minimum pay are perfect examples of the failure of NCJCM Staff Side.
The central Government employees wouldn’t have faced such huge loss in payment of HRA if the same rate is implemented with effect from the date of Notification i.e 25.7.2016
When the Central Government was not even ready to reinstate the HRA at Sixth CPC rates, how come one expect that the Government will increase the Minimum Pay to Rs. 21000 or fitment factor from 2.57 to 3. Don’t give false hope and drag the issues till next Pay Commission.
Related to Your Search:
- Increase in 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor – Rajya Sabha Q&A
- 7th CPC Minimum wage and fitment formula hike issues – CoC Karnataka
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC
- Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor Stories suddenly ended in anticlimax
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – 27% increase expected as against 14.29% recommended
- Latest Position Regarding Minimum Pay And Fitment Formula
- 7th Pay Commission Employees unions to meet today on minimum pay hike
- Demand of Central Government Employees to increase the Fitment Factor recommended by 7th CPC
- How did Media arrive the 7th CPC Minimum Pay as Rs.23400?