7th CPC HBA interest rate for central government employees
From October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2022, the rate of interest on House Building Advances to Central Government Employees will be 7.9%.
Government of India
Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
Housing – III
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated 19th April 2021
Subject: Interest rate on House Building Advance (HBA) to Central Government Employees – reg.
The undersigned is directed to state that in partial modification of this Ministry’s OM No. I.17011/11(4)/2016-H.III dated 09.11.2017 regarding House Building Advance Rules (HBA) – 2017, the rate of interest on House Building Advance to Central Government Employees will be @7.9% from 1st October 2020 to 31st March 2022 i.e., for 18 months.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- HBA – House Building Advance Reduced from 8.5% to 7.9% for a Period of One Year
- Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance – House Building Advance (HBA)
- House Building Advance 2017
- HOUSE BUILDING ADVANCE for Central Government Employees
- Advances to Central Govt Employees 9.8% Rate of Interest for Computer Purchases in 2021-2022
- HBA – Annual Certificate regarding insurance by the officials availing House Building Advance
- Clarifications regarding House Building Advance
- 7th CPC – Grant of House Building/Marriage/Vehicle/Computer Advance to Haryana Government Employees
- Interest bearing advances/ Seventh Central Pay commission on migration Of existing government employees who have already taken Home Loans from Banks’ other Financial Institutions