Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Interactive Awareness Workshop Under Pensioners’ Portal
The Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions is implementing a web based mission mode project on pensions namely Pensioner’s Portal under the National e-Governance Plan. The Department has also started initiative called SANKALP for channelizing the experience and skill of Pensioners towards meaningful social activities.
The Department is proposing to conduct the next such Awareness Programme for Pensioners at Assam Rifles Garrison, Near D.C. Office, Kohima (Nagaland) on 25.03.2015. The meeting will be chaired by Secretary (P,AR&PG).
The basic objective of the project is to facilitate redressal of Pensioners’ Grievances as also to provide information and guidance to pensioners on various pension and retirement related matters. User Ministries/Departments, Pensioners, Banks, Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO), Post Offices etc. are the stakeholders in this venture aimed at welfare of the Pensioners.
With a view to providing know how about the operational aspects of this Portal and the Grievances Redressal Mechanism in particular, the Department of Pensions is conducting Awareness Programmes at different locations in the country.
Related to Your Search:
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioners Portal
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioner’s Portal
- Awareness Programme under Pensioner’s portal at Jammu
- One day Interactive Awareness Programme on Pensioners’ Portal and SANKALP
- ‘Pensioners’ Portal’ Website – 17 Lakh Hits Received
- Extend necessary cooperation to the office bearers of identified pensioners associations in the matter of redressal of pensioners’ grievances
- Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners’ Portal
- Government mechanism available for redressal of pensioners grievances
- PIB: Awareness workshop for Central Government Pensioners