Indian Railway Bonus 2019 – Railway employees will get bonus equivalent to 78 days of wages
RAILWAY BONUS 2019
Indian Railways employees will get a bonus equivalent to 78 days of wages this year, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said on Wednesday. The move, the minister said in a press conference after the Cabinet meeting, will benefit 11 lakh railway employees.
The bonus will cost the government Rs. 2,024 crore, he said.
Mr Javadekar also said this will mark the sixth straight year in which the Railway staff will get a bonus.
Related to Your Search:
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees
- Railway Bonus 2018 – PLB 78 Days to Railway Employees
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus to railway employees
- 78 Days’ PL Bonus to Railway Employees (Rs. 8975) – Cabinet Approval
- Cabinet approved Payment of PLB to railway employees for the FY 2018-19 – PIB
- Railway Employees likely to get 78-day Bonus
- Railway Bonus Order: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) to all non-gazetted Railway employees for the Financial Year 2017-18
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2014-2015