Railway Bonus 2018 – PLB 78 Days will be declared Soon
Railway Bonus 2018 – PLB for 2017-18 equivalent to 78 days wages will be declared Soon to railway employees
Railway Board informed in its letter to the Two railway federations NFIR and AIRF that a meeting would be held on 7.8.2018 to finalise about the Productivity Linked Bonus for the Financial Year 2017-18 to be paid in current year 2018.
But so far, no Federation has revealed the out come of that meeting. But it is believed that there will be no change in the Bonus amount for this year 2018 also.
For 2015-16 the productivity-linked bonus (PLB) equivalent to 78-day wages was paid in 2016 to Railway Employees.
Related to Your Search:
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- Indian Railway Bonus 2019 – Railway employees will get bonus equivalent to 78 days of wages
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees
- 78 days Bonus for non-gazetted Railway employees – Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus 2019-20
- Railways likely to declare 78-day bonus: PTI News
- Railway Bonus Order: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) to all non-gazetted Railway employees for the Financial Year 2017-18
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial year 2016-17 to be paid in the current year 2017
- Railway Employees likely to get 78-day Bonus
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2011-2012