Indian Air Force Continues Relief and Rescue Operations in rain ravaged areas of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
In continuation of rescue & relief operations by the Indian Air Force in flood affected areas of Tamil Nadu and on completion of airlift of 04 National Disaster Relief Force (NDRF) teams from Delhi and 10 NDRF teams from Bhubaneswar to Arakkonam, 04 Indian Army Columns are being airlifted by the transport aircraft of the Indian Air Force today. One C-130J from Tambaram to Delhi and Two C-17s from Arakkonam are expected to get back stranded passengers to Begumpet/Delhi, today.
The helicopter operations are on full swing wherein 04 Medium Lift Helicopter, One Advance Light Helicopter (ALH) and 05 Chetak/Cheetah are involved actively in rescue & relief operations.
One helicopter is positioned in Tirupati to aid the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC News: IAS officers drafting wish list for pay panel
- Extension of due dates for filing GST returns
- Government officials may get to claim LTC for domestic helicopter flights: Economic Times Report
- 132 Armed Forces Hospitals
- Cabinet condoles the demise of Dr. M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- Phase 2 Exam 2013 PA/SA Details and Pattern of Postal / Sorting Assistant (Computer / Typing Test)
- State wise report of Unit Run Canteens under CSD
- Recruitment in Army