INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
..MORE THAN 15000 POSTAL & RMS EMPLOYEES INCLUDING GRAMIN DAK SEWAKS & CASUAL, PART TIME, CONTINGENT EMPLOYEES TAKEN PART..
About 15000 Postal Employees marched to Parliament today under the banner of Postal Joint Council of Action (NFPE, FNPO, AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) & NUGDS). Employees from all the 22 circles participated in the historic march with colorful banners, flags and caps shouting slogans against the negative attitude of the Government towards the demands of the Postal Employees. Grant of Civil Servant Status to Gramin Dak Sevaks and inclusion in 7th CPC, Merger of DA and grant of interim relief to all employees, scrap new pension scheme, Revision of wages of casual, Part-time contingent employees, implementation of cadre Restructuring committee report, settle 39 point charter of demands are the main demands raised in the Parliament March.
The rally was inaugurated by Com. A. K. Padmanabhan, All India President, CITU. Shri. M. Raghavaiyya (General Secretary, NFIR & Leader JCM National Council). Com. Shiv Gopal Mishra (General Secretary, AIRF & Secretary JCM National Council), Com. S. K. Vyas, Advisor, Confederation, Com. M. Krishnan (Ex-Secretary General, NFPE & Secretary General, Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers) Com. R. N. Parashar (Secretary General, NFPE) Shri D. Theagarajan (Secretary General, FNPO), Com. M. S. Raja (Secretary General, Audit & Accounts Employees Association), Com. Vrigu Bhattacharjee (Secretary General, Civil Accounts Employees Association), Com. K. Raghavendran (Ex-Secretary General, NFPE) addressed the rally. Com. Girirraj Singh (President, NFPE) Com. T. N. Rahate (President, FNPO) presided. General Secretaries of all affiliated unions/Associations of NFPE, FNPO and General Secretaries of AIPEU-GDs (NFPE), NUGDS have lead the March to Parliament. Postal Joint Council of Action declared nationwide indefinite strike from 6th May 2015. If the Government is not ready to settle the demands before that date. The date of the strike was fixed as 6th May, taking into consideration the fact that the JCM National Council National Convention to be held on 11th December will be declaring series of agitational programmes during the month of February, March and April 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE
- ‘Two Days Nationwide Strike a Thundering Success’ – NFPE & FNPO
- Two days strike from 8th to 9th January, 2019 call given by all affiIiated Unions of NFPE & FNPO and AIPEU-GDS and NUGDS in support of their 23 points charter of demands
- PREPARE FOR INDEFINITE POSTAL STRIKE FROM 2015 MAY 6TH. GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS DO NOT WANT SEPEREATE GDS COMMITTEE
- Holding of Periodical meeting with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- POSTAL DEPARTMENT JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
- PARLIAMENT MARCH & RALLY OF ABOUT 20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES – CONFEDERATION
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-