Income Tax Offices shall remain open on 29th, 30th and 31st of March, 2014
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
New Delhi, the 24th March, 2014
Order under Section 119(1) of the Income tax Act, 1961.
The Financial Year 2013-14 closes on 31.3.2014. In view of closer of office on 29th and 30th of March being Saturday and Sunday and also on 31st March at some stations being Gudi Padava, Ugadi etc. the field Income Tax Offices through-out India shall remain open and the receipts counters shall also work during normal office hours on 29th, 30th and 31st of March, 2014. This direction is issued for administrative convenience by the Central Board of Direct Taxes in exercise of powers conferred under section 119 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Special arrangements may also be made by way of opening additional receipt counters, wherever required on 29th, 30th and 31st March 2014 to facilitate filing of return of income and other related work of tax payers. These instructions may be given wide publicity.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Special Arrangements Made for Accepting Returns of Income; Offices to Remain Open on 26th July and 27th July
- Income Tax Offices to remain open on Saturday,5th August, 2017 for filing of income tax returns
- In order to facilitate the declarants, counters for receiving declarations under the Income Declaration Scheme 2016 to remain functional till 12:00 midnight on 30th September, 2016
- RBI: All Agency Banks must remain available to the public on 31 March 2019 (Sunday)
- CBDT Orders – Extension of due date for filing of Returns of Income from 31th July 2013 to 05th August 2013
- CBDT – Order under Section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961
- The Income Declaration Scheme, 2016
- Income Tax benefits In Sukanya Samriddhi Account (SSA)
- Extension of date for filing of Income Tax Returns and Audit Reports from 30th September, 2018 to 15th October, 2018