Income Tax Calculation for Interest on Housing Loan and Deduction u/s 80C with illustration
One Computation of Taxable Salary and allowances, Deduction for Interest on Housing Loan and Deduction u/s 80C.
Mr. X, a Central Govt. Officers in Delhi, is receiving Basic Pay Rs.23,720, grade Pay Rs.7,600, DA at prescribed rates, transport allowances @ Rs.3200+DA thereon, and HRA 30% of basic pay + grade pay (though living in his own house). His date of increment is Ist July. The following are other particulars of his income. Compute his taxable income and tax payable, for A.Y.2015-16.
Authority: IT Circular issued by CBDT on 1.12.2015
Related to Your Search:
- Income Tax Exemption Calculation for Interest paid on Housing Loan
- Calculation of Income tax an Employee Below 60 Age A.Y.2018-19
- If interest on a housing loan is claimed under Section 24(b) of the Income Tax Act for FY2020-21, the lender’s (bank’s) PAN is required.
- New Income Tax Rates And Deductions Applicable From April 1, 2017
- Additional Deduction of Interest upto Rs.1 Lakh on Home Loan for First Home Buyer
- Benefit from the Income Tax sops announced by the Government..?
- Salaried peoples expectations from Budget 2017-18
- Income Tax Exemption / Deduction on Interest paid on Education Loan under Section 80E of Income Tax Act 1961
- Inclusion of Interest Income in the Return of Income filed by Persons liable to Pay Tax