Inclusion of Aadhaar (Unique identification) number in Service Book of Government servants: DoPT Order –
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Black-IV. Old INU Campus.
New Delhi. May 20. 2015
Subject: Inclusion of Aadhaar (Unique identification) number in Service Book of Government servants
The undersigned is directed tn refer to Department ef Personnel & Training’s OM. at even number dated 3rd November. 2014 en the subject mentioned above. where all Ministries/ Departments were requested to ensure that the service books of all employees have an entry ef the employees’ Aadhaar number.
2. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to intimate action taken in this regard and also the number of employees whose service books have been seeded with there respective Aadhaar number.
Related to Your Search:
- Enter Aadhar Number in Service Book of Employees: DoPT’s reminder
- Linkage of Aadhaar with various employees’ system – Dopt Orders on 5.8.2015
- Inviting suggestions for improving the format of e-service book
- Incorporation of Aadhaar number in fresh Pension Payment Orders PPOs
- Modernization of Service Book
- Indication of Aadhaar number in Pension papers of all employees regarding
- Income Tax department launches new facility to link Aadhaar with PAN
- Mandatory Aadhaar linking: SC reserves order
- Indication of Aadhaar Number in the Salary Package Software/Service Book Pension Papers of Government Employees as per PMO direction