Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh has demanded incentive bonus for examiners in Ordnance Factories at par with maintenance workers
Incentive Scheme for the employees of Ordnance factories
BPMS request to implement the Incentive Scheme for examiners in Ordnance factories as agreed with employees organisations
BHARATIYA PRATIRAKSHA MAZDOOR SANGH
(AN ALL INDIA FEDERATION OF DEFENCE WORKERS)
(AN INDUSTRIAL UNIT OF B.M.S.) (RECOGNISED BY MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL OFFICE: 2-A, NAVEEN MARKET, KANPUR – 208001, PH & FAX : (0512) 2332222
MOBILE: 0915733686, 09235729390, 09335621629,
WEB : www.bpms.org.in
REF: BPMS / OFB / INCENTIVE / SC (4/3/L)
Shri S C Bajpai,
Addl DGOF / AVHQ,
Subject: Incentive Scheme for the employees of Ordnance factories.
With due regards, it is submitted that all the 03 recognized federations have already reflected their views and recommended to extend the existing incentive scheme (incentive bonus) for examiners deputed for quality control at par with the maintenance workers in Ord & Ord Equipment Factories.
It is learnt that all the Ord & Ord Equipment Factories have also submitted the necessary inputs to the OFB in response to OFB letter No.754/PER/POLICY(PT), Dated 23.11.2015, 02.12.2015 & 17.12.2015 on the subject matter. Since then, the beneficiaries (examiners) are eagerly waiting for the compliance of the recommendations.
In such circumstances, you are requested to take appropriate action expeditiously so that the examiners may get the incentive bonus at par with the maintenance workers without further delay.
Secretary/BPMS & Member, JCM-II Level Council (MOD)
Related to Your Search:
- Status of Incentive Bonus to Examiners of QC in Ordnance Factories – BPMS
- Incentive to Examiners of OFB
- Payment of Overtime, Piece Work Earning & Incentive Bonus on Implementation of instructions of 7th CPC recommendations:BPMS
- No Corporatization of Ordnance Factories: Defence Minister Assured BPMS
- 7th CPC: Rate of levying of Superannuation Charges for inclusion in the Production Accounts of Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories
- Relaxation of Age in recruitment of Industrial Employees.
- DEFENCE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACT WORKERS COMMENCED ONE MONTH STRIKE AGAINST THE ORDNANCE FACTORIES FROM 20.08.2019
- Recruitment of Ex-Trade Apprentices in Ordnance Factories – BPMS
- Clarification on ACP – MACP : BPMS