Improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA
Meeting of the NJCA on 19-11-2018 – New Delhi
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Raod, New Delhi – 110055
Dated: November 9, 2018
All Members of the NJCA
Sub: Meeting of the NJCA
It has been decided to hold meeting of the National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) on 19th November, 2018 from 16.00 Hrs. in JCM Officer, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi, to take stock of the current situation in regard to non-settlement of major pending issues, viz.
(i) Improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula
(ii) No Progress in respect of NPS Covered Central Government Employees
(iii) Other pending issues related to National and Departmental Anomalies.
All of you are requested to make it convenient to attend the aforementioned meeting of the NJCA, so as to take the consensus decision for future course of action in the prevalent scenairo.
With Fraternal Greetings,
(Shiva Gopla Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Future course of action of NJCA on Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, NPS and Other issues
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA to hold a meeting on 3.7.2018
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees to abstain from work today demanding hike in pay
- Central has proposed to refer the issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula to a Committee for reconsideration – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees to take call on July 11 strike on Wednesday
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Postponement of the meeting of the NJCA
- Brief of the meeting held today with Addl. Secretary (Exp.), Deptt. of Exp., MoF(Govt. of India) to discuss the recommendations of the 7th CPC