Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC — Merger of grades — Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts — Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2013.
RBE No. 63/2014
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 16.06.2014
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways & PUs.
(As per standard list)
Sub: Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC — Merger of grades — Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts — Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2013.
Ref: Board’s letters of even no dated 03.09.2009, 07.06.2010, 21.11.2011, 23.05.2012, 15.1.2013, 24.05.2013 & 03.01.2014 on the above subject.
The existing methodology and benchmarking for promotion, as enumerated in the Board’s letters referred to above, may be applied till 31.12.2014.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
Deputy Director-II/ E(NG)I
Related to Your Search:
- Merger of grades – Revised Classification and mode of filling up of Non-Gazetted posts – Railway Board Orders
- Revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2016
- Implementation of recommendations of VI CPC – merger of grades-revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-scheme for filling up vacancies after 31/12/2015
- Revised classification and mode of filling-up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling-up of vacancies
- NFIR Filling up the posts of Loco Inspectors.
- Constitution of Committee to examine classification of Railway Posts consequent upon implementation of 7th CPC recommendations through RSRP Rules,2016
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Selection for Promotion to Group ‘B’ post of Law Officers in Level 8 in Pay Matrix (equivalent to Pay Band PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-)
- Filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis in Railways